Proposal development in Canada is a topic not currently covered by other blogs. Who better to fill that niche than APMP members themselves?
The APMP Maple Leaf Chapter Blog invites chapter members to submit ideas for blog posts. We intend to publish content developed by our members, for our members, on a monthly cycle.
We’re seeking engaging content relevant to Canadian proposal professionals for the fall/winter season. Suggested topic areas include (but are not limited to):
- Reports of conference experiences
- What the community of proposal professionals looks like in your area
- Challenges faced by Canadian proposal professionals
- How you’ve benefited from Maple Leaf Chapter membership
- A specific skill that’s key for proposal professionals
- Anecdotes from your own experience
- Your story: how you got into proposals in the first place
Please email a working title for your blog post and a brief (100–150-word) description of your idea to the Central Regional Chair, Dani Pacey, by Friday, September 30, 2016. Don’t forget to mention the Maple Leaf Chapter somewhere in your message!