It is a pleasure to introduce our 2018 / 2019 Maple Leaf Chapter Team. Our term runs from June to June of each calendar year. Executive elections are held in May of each year.
Our goal is to improve the membership experience continuously. We accomplish this by providing relevant educational opportunities through webinars, by providing opportunities for peer networking through local networking events, and to facilitate professional development by acting as a resource to answer questions and help facilitate your professional certification goals through the APMP.
The 2018-2019 executive Team is as follows:
- Chair – Blake Inkster CP APMP
- Treasurer – Krysta Cadden CP APMP
- Secretary – Leslie Reid CF APMP
- Technology Chair – Matt Down CF APMP
- Professional Development – Mary Anne Heckbert CF APMP
- Membership Chair – Mark Grambo CF APMP
- Communications – Edith Lopez CP APMP
- Communications Associate – Munirah Mohamed
- Quebec Regional Chair – Fabien Durand
- Central Regional Chair (Ontario) – Mary Anne Heckbert CF APMP
- Western Regional Chair (Manitoba and Westward) – Ceri Mescall CP APMP
- City Representative (Ottawa) - J-P Thompson
- City Representative (Calgary) - Natasha Tucker CP APMP
The role of Eastern Regional Chair (Maritimes) was not filled during this year’s election process. We encourage you to review these positions and nominate yourself for one of these roles on the Executive. Please email us your interest at email@example.com.
The “Maritimes Regional Chair” should be a more senior proposal professional with the ability and capacity to support the planning of in-person seminars and networking events.
We encourage you to provide us feedback and reach out with any questions. We are here to serve the membership. You can reach us at info@apmp-Canada.ca.
Blake Inkster, CP APMP
Chair APMP Canada - Maple Leaf Chapter